The industry has always believed that Microsoft Office 365 is the ultimate solution for the office. Users can not only have unlimited speed Onedrive cloud disk, but also enjoy the latest version of Office 2019 full platform installation package. This means that when you have Office 365, it can meet the needs of the entire family. Its main advantages are as follows:
- Office components: It’s the tools you need
- Software upgrade: It’s always up to date
- Operating system: It’s on all your devices
- Work anywhere: It’s your great work, in the cloud
- After-sales support: We’re here for you
Not everyone wants to move the office environment to the cloud platform, and they feel that it is not safe to do so. Therefore, this part of the customer prefers the local version of MS Office 2019 license key.
What is Office 365 A1 Plus?
A1 Plus is the development plan name of the project, and the latest Office 2019 Professional Plus is installed.
The latest Office 2019 and Office 365, the design is more flat, the interface is more concise, and the tablet touch screen handwriting experience is better.
Microsoft Office 365 has a wide range of products, mainly in the following categories:
- Personal/Home subscription: The personal version of Office 365 supports only one device and is relatively inexpensive.
- E3 MSDN version: The version is fully functional, but the market is currently out of stock. E3 was previously a VS developer subscriber’s interest and was a permanent license.
- Education Edition A1 Plus sub-account: This version includes the latest Office 2019 full-platform installation and 5TB OneDrive cloud disk, supporting a total of 5 desktop + 5 mobile running. When you’re done installing, it will show up as an Office 365 Professional Plus subscription with all the features of Office 2019 Professional Plus.
- E5-E1/K1(F1) Symphony Edition: This is a free version for government or non-profit organizations and small start-ups. However, it is not recommended for home users.
Installation steps for MS Office 365 A1 Plus:
Step 1: Go to https://www.office.com/ and log in to the new sub-account
Step 2: When logging in to a new account, you need to complete the steps to update your password:
Step 3: After logging in, click to enter the download and install page
Step 4: Select a Language, and change the default 32-bit to 64-bit.
Step 5: The software is automatically installed (the default installation location is C drive, it is recommended to reserve enough space). In the case of a good network speed, it is basically less than half an hour to complete.
After the installation is complete, open any Office program, you are prompted to sign-in and activate.
========== FAQ ==========
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
- Office 365 not only supports Windows PC and Mac systems, but also supports tablet/mobile phones, which are common to all platforms.
- Office 365 regularly updates new features (monthly updates) and enjoys official support for free.
- Office 365 users enjoy OneDrive + Outlook advanced services (advanced security, no ads, 50G mailbox space).
- Office 2019 is a one-time purchase.
The previous Office was activated by KMS software. How to completely clear the KMS residual information after uninstalling?
- First, close all office applications and open CMD as an administrator (command line)
- Input the command: cscript “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus
- The console will display the activation status of Office, and the previous KMS key
- Run clear command: cscript “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs” /unpkey:[the KMS Key]
- Finally restart the computer