Are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10? Is your activation process smooth? If not, what activation errors have you encountered? Some common activation errors are frequently encountered during the installation and activation of the Windows 10 system. This article will help you understand what the corresponding activation error means, and learn how to fix the common Windows 10 activation errors.
Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7
If your WINDOWS 10 is upgraded from Windows 7, the new operating system will take the product key and activation details from the early operating system. Windows 10 Product Key Finder 2018. These are then stored in a Microsoft activation server that contains hardware information for your PC. The activation issue will not occur because the Windows 10 OS extracts your previous activation details from the Microsoft activation server.
To reduce errors during Windows 10 activation, improve your user experience. It is recommended that the user select the genuine product key from Key1024 for activation.
If you have lost your previous product keys of your Windows 10 or Office 2016. This video will tech you how to find Your Lost Windows 10 or MS Office 2016 Product Keys…
Start fresh with a clean installation of Windows 10
If you are using media create tool to install a clean copy of the latest version of Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro, Buy Windows 10 Key x64 and remove apps that you installed or came pre-installed on your PC. You may face activation problems.
Get help with Windows 10 activation errors
0x803f7001 after hardware upgrade
If you got a message like “Activation failed because this device don’t have a valid digital entitlement or product key.” or “We couldn’t activate Windows”. And the Error code is: 0x803F7001” in the Activation Settings section. Just change the product key by following these instructions:
- Click “Settings” and go to “Update and Security” section.
- When you see the Activation screen and click the “Change product key” button.
- Find the right version of Windows 10 that you’re using and enter the right product key from the list below:
- Windows 10 Home: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- Windows 10 Home N: N7KK3-IZ8DC-U7I2T-XKD9E-6PVXF
- Windows 10 Home Single Language: BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
- Windows 10 Pro N: 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT
- Windows 10 Pro: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- If the five keys doesn’t work. Buy and download valid product keys for your Windows 10 OS from https://www.key1024.com/blog/full-version-windows-10-product-keys-free-keep-updating/
- After entering a valid Windows 10 product key, click “Next” button.
If you encounter any errors this time. Just repeat the entire process again, but this time enter genuine serial key for your previous Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 OS. This time you should get a message saying that you’re running a genuine version of Windows 10.
Fix Activation error code 0xc004f074
- In Windows 10 start screen, press and hold the “Windows + R” button.
- Type “Slui 3” when you see a “Run” popup window.
- Press the “Enter” button on the keyboard.
- Input a valid Windows 10 product key (32-bit or 64-bit) now.
- Click “Activate” button.
- Wait a while, and Reboot the Windows 10 PC.
Error code 0xc004f050: your CD key isn’t working
- If you own a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8. You can upgrade to Windows 10, and then perform a clean install
- You can also fix activation issues by using the Windows 10 activation troubleshooter
- Fortunately, if error 0xc004f050 occurred after you replaced your motherboard, you can reactivate Windows after a hardware change